Friday, July 25, 2008

So I found this...

I just found this picture that I had forgot I had. I thought is was great. With (left to right) Ralph, Jethro and Steve sleeping in an old waterbed mattress. Steve aparently got a little warm in his sleep or something else. Jethro just can't decide what to do in his dream and well Ralph just cuddled up to the side there. Ahh how sweet.

4 comments:

hosander said...

I bet Steve was super sunburned and didn't dare put a shirt on his shoulders.

It seemed like we were always sunburned

Jan said...

I was just thinking about that old waterbed mattress and how it used to be my summer bed, when it was dangerous to go into the upstairs room during July and August. We'd drag it out in the basement and set up camp for a few months.

Steve just always wore his shirt like that, remember?

Bus Gillespie said...

Oh tender, I love seeing my rugrat husband back in the day :) He still sleeps like that.

Bus Gillespie said...

oh shoot, this is Robyn, but somehow i'm signed under bus!