It's hard to believe that Ellyn is almost 2 months old. She'll be 9 weeks on Thursday. We have been having such a great time with her so far. She is responding a lot more to us. It makes every sleepless night worth it. She is still a bit nocturnal, but we are working with her. In the first photo she is lying on the quilt that Grandma Spencer made her. It's so soft and she loves it. The second photo was taken when she was almost 5 weeks. She holds her head up so big and strong. We do tummy time and she has rolled over a few times from front to back. Those are exciting moments.
1 comment:
I hope you don't mind, but I put these pictures in the Joyner's book. I know...I am still working on it. My goal is to get it done today!
Post a Comment