This is our first entry to this blog.
We are happy to say that the little baby is doing well. We are excited to welcome "it" into our home. I (Jenni) have been trying to eat plenty of wheat grass and other healthy things to strengthen us both. Jarad has been shoveling snow and doing video editing. He is such a superman cause he really hates the cold, but he goes out at 5:30 am to do snow removal for businesses anyway. I have been working at a tax office and it's been quite fun. I just do the secraterial stuff and a small bit of consulting people about how they have to have their social security cards by law to file with us. They sometimes seem really put out by that, but alas...
All is well and kickin' here.
9 comments:
WELCOME TO BLOGSPACE!!! I'm your favorite family member because I am your first comment. That's why.
I'm glad you have a blog! You'd better put up lots of pictures of baby Rock.
Glad we can still connect from far away.
Hey, I saw that you have a blog today! I'm going to send you an invite to mine. You can look at it if you want.
Hey girl! I am glad to know that you have a blog! IT is very cute! I would love to see some more pictures. Much love friend! http://thenieswenderfamily.blogspot.com/
Yea for your blog! I'm excited to see you at the baby shower next week! Yea!!
hey girl! you need to check your page more often! you are having a little baby sometime this month! Oh my goodness...how fun!
you guys seriously need to post another entry. . .
Okay Miss Jennilyn, I didn't get to see you in your pregnant glory, will you post a few pictures?
Congratulations! Grumma told me of the arrival of your little girl - She and Anna can be friends.
Any names yet?
my humble suggestion is: Georgia
Post a Comment